Friday, June 15, 2012

Welcome to A Touch of Magick

Good morning.  Today is the start of something wonderful.  I have had my business up and running for just a few weeks, and things are going well.  I have decided that part of what I am missing though is a connection.  A space where I can talk about how things are going, where I can meet others who are, kinda, like me. Those with a passion for the natural, the handmade and the luxurious feel that comes with creating your own bath and body products.  In my case perhaps those who also believe, just a bit in something more.

A Touch of Magick was born out of the need for something new in my life.  Something that helped my creative outlet feed itself.  I also needed better products for my skin and the skin of my boys.  Something not overly expensive and yet organic and healthy for them.  Hence the search.  Out of that search came the idea that I could make this.  Oils, salts, lotions, sugar scrubs...all of those things.  And I could infuse some positive thoughts and ideas into them as I was making them...a little magick so to speak.

This idea has expanded and been something for me to use when I need an outlet not just for creativity but for silence, away time and just fun.

I hope you will join me on this journey and stick around for some exciting things!



http://touchofmagick.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment