Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Stuff

So I had some time today and decided to try a few new scents. My new lotion product hasn't come in so this lotion is the same base I have been using. Which is amazing and I have to give credit to Elements. They have an incredible product.





So I started with a lotion (my favorite) and decided something fruity and islander like was in order. It is 100 degrees outside so that made sense to me. The end result...Raspberry Coconut Lotion. Light scent, not over bearing or with heavy notes either direction. A very light pink tint to the lotion itself makes it slightly feminine in nature.




The other product was all island and all about being steeped in luxury. Coconut Sugar Scrub. This says it all. To top it off it is all organic and vegan. Using organic cold pressed coconut oil and vegan cane sugar I put together this delectable delicacy for taking your shower to the islands.














Along the way today my darling Lola decided she needed in on the action. As always when I'm on a roll or in the middle of something (especially in the kitchen) she has her nose, and tongue, in the middle of it.


Stop by the store (see the feed and links in the side bar) and pick up a taste of the tropics.

No comments:

Post a Comment