Saturday, November 3, 2012

Holidays are Coming...

As we go into the Holiday season I have some amazing new scents coming as well as a new product. I will be offering Shower Gels!!! So get ahead on your shopping with a shower gel/lotion combo for only $8.00 plus shipping or a Sugar Scrub/Lotion combo or maybe a trio with Sugar Scrub/Shower Gel/Lotion. Whatever suits your fancy stop by. You can message me here or you can head over to Etsy and order there...I am doing custom orders there now. Any scent you want I can make. All ingredients are organic. 

New Scents and Mixes:

Bubblegum
Cinnamon
Eucalyptus
Lavendar - Vanilla
Orange Coconut
Eucalyptus Orange (this is a favorite of a couple customers)
Lemon-Lime
Berries and Creme
Cinnamon-Vanilla
Chocolate
Mango
Cucumber
Papaya
and any other combination I already have or that you can think of with any scent...just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment