Monday, July 2, 2012

New Scents on the Way

Thanks to my wonderful friend and mentor (in the real world) Valerie Lott, I have new scents on the way.  Her favorite scents are eucalyptus, tea tree and rosemary...nice and earthy.  Very much her.  One of the best things she taught me, well there were a lot, but one that I remember every day, is to take time to enjoy the small things. The scents you love, the moments that make you smile, and the even the ones you learn from.

So with a FaceBook post from her about what her favorite scents are, I decided to expand out.  I want to keep her happy after all.  Coming soon will be lotions, scrubs, oils and salts with a bit of an earthy tone to them.  As always I can mix and match whatever it is you want, now you just have a broader choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment